eZee Technosys Announced its Targets to Cover Majority of Hotel Industry in Malaysia by 2016

Being the leading hotel IT services provider to more 4600+ properties around the globe, eZee Technosys has recently announced to have ambitious plans to increase their market share and become a distinguished provider of cutting edge hospitality solutions to the booming industry in Malaysia.

En route to a promising future in the Malaysian market, eZee Technosys, established a local branch office in Kualalumpur, in 2012. eZee Malaysia, started with three employees currently runs with a team of 20 people dedicated towards sales, support and marketing of eZee solutions in ASEAN countries. Furthermore, soon after the declaration of GST implementation in Malaysia last April 2015, eZee launched their GST compliant hospitality solutions which are in accordance to GST guidelines. Moreover, the eZee team in Malaysia conducted seminars to elaborate the importance of implementing a GST equipped software at the hotel premises. As a result, eZee's reputation has significantly enhanced in the hospitality industry of the country. </p><blockquote>While talking about the future of eZee in Malaysia, eZee’s CEO Mr. Hitesh Patel said “We are aggressively implementing innovative strategies and taking significant measures to enrich eZee’s brand name in the country and become the leading hospitality solutions provider in the region”</blockquote><p>As per the listings on Agoda's distribution channel, there are almost 4500 hotels available in Malaysia. Another research shows that Malaysia Association of Hotels (MAH) has registered around 1200 hotels in Malaysia three star and above. While other statistics show that around 1100 hotels are running without any automated hotel management software. Additionally there are 23 other hospitality solutions provider in the country, along with eZee eyeing to get the business from remaining 3000+ hotels in budget hotel market. However, even with a daunting competition, more than 15% of the hotels in Malaysia are already using eZee solution for managing day to day operations, leaving less than 85% share divided among more than 22 competitors. According to various third party market observers, eZee already holds a strong position in the hospitality industry in Malaysia and is eyeing to become the paramount provider of hospitality solutions by 2016. <strong>About eZee Technosys</strong> eZee Technosys is one of the few hospitality solutions providers in the world offering a complete suite of IT solutions for the hospitality industry. Offering solutions that cover hotel management, online room distribution, restaurant management, guest feedback and mobile applications. Formed in 2005, eZee Technosys today serves more than 4600 clients in 140 plus countries across the globe. <strong>About eZee Technosys (M) Sdn. Bhd.</strong> eZee Technosys(M) Sdn. Bhd is the regional branch of eZee Technosys in Malaysia. Located in Kualalumpur,eZee Malaysia markets eZee&rsquo;s cutting edge solution in most of ASEAN countries. As a regional support unit, eZee Malaysia operates with a team experts to provide software training, support and provide on site implementation for clients in Malaysia and neighboring countries.




Powered by PRNEWS.io